Thursday 16 November 2017

Samos

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all interested in my fifth blog post. As usual, if you have any critique, let me hear about it in the comments. :)

This blog post is going to be about a tiny island called Samos. Samos is one of the Greek islands to the east of Athens.  My family and I went there in autumn, that was really good, because it wasn't that hot! Normally in summer it's really hot there, it's usually around 20 to 30 degrees but in autumn just 16 to 23. 
In Samos it's also really nice to go hiking! And that's much nicer when it's not 30 degrees, right? 
But you can also go swimming in autumn there, because the sea is not too cold. And there is an advantage: in the autumn there is no one else. When you are in a small town, you have the whole beach just for your own. That's great, isn't it?
And let's talk about food!
Have you ever tried real Greek food? I mean really nice typical food, served in a small tavern, cooked by a Greece cook? 
NO?
Okay, than you really have to try it and after you have eaten this, you don't want to eat anything else! 
The nature is really beautiful as well. There are the typical olive trees and a lot of other plants and flowers creating a really wild and natural countryside.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it, 
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment